At Saskatoon 16 West RV Park, we pride ourselves on our cleanliness of parks and facilities. We specialize in the hospitality and friendly informative service. Registration is efficient, fast, and caring. We take the time to point out various interests and attractions within our general area. Our convenience store offers many of the staples required for camping and RVing, as well as a wonderful selection of Saskatchewan, made crafts and souvenirs. We would be pleased to enhance your tourism experience within Saskatchewan by providing you with a comfortable stay here at 'Saskatoon 16 West RV Park'.
Include our RV Park and Saskatoon in your travel plans. Saskatoon "the city of bridges" (population over 295,095) is a beautiful picturesque city located on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River. During your stay, make sure to take in some of the wonderful attractions and experience the many special events and festivals celebrated throughout the summer.
STAY WITH US, WE ARE ON THE DIRECT ROUTE TO ALASKA!!!
After travelling on the road you will find our park a delight. Our washroom facilities are well maintained and rated 'Super Clean' by the CAA/AAA. In fact, many of our guests are so pleased with the washroom facilities that they return again and again. You will also find our overall cleanliness of the park to your satisfaction.
RV PARK FACILITIES
• Internet Access - FREE Wi-Fi
• Spotless Washrooms and Coin Operated Showers - our guests often compliment us on the cleanliness
• Our Water Is City Water
• Laundromat - four coin-op washers and four coin-op dryers
• Convenience Store - groceries, ice, confectionery items, necessities, and cleaning products
• Saskatchewan Crafts and Souvenirs - postcards, T-shirts, spoons, pins, key-chains, hats, wheat-weaving, knick-knacks, ornaments, and much, much more
• RV Parts - water hoses, sewer hoses, fuses, light-bulbs, and much more
• Sewage Disposal Station
• Pay Phone - conveniently located by the laundry room
• Tourist Information - come see us at the office for local tourist information
• Cash, Debit, Visa, and Mastercard accepted
• Pets welcome - but must be kept on a leash
RV PARK RECREATION
• Children’s Playground - play structure includes swings, ladders, and monkey bars
• RV Services
• Auto Services
• Car/RV wash